- Sony FS7 M2 with built-in variable ND filter & eight hours of recoding media at 4K.
- Sony a6500 mirrorless DSLR which shoots 4K, S-Log, and regular HD
- Canon C300 HD camcorder with Zacuto hand held rig, four batteries, many CF cards
- Canon 5D Mark iii with four batteries and CF cards.
24-105 f4 with macro, 24-70 mm f 2.8, 70-200 f 2.8, 17-55 mm f 2.8, 11-16 mm f 2.8, Sigma 18-35 mm f 1.8, and a 2X teleconverter.
50 mm f 1.2, 85 mm f 1.2, 100 mm f 2, 135 mm f 1.2, and a 28 mm f 2.5
- Sony EX3 XDHD NTSC & PAL camcorder with Macie standard picture profiles, three long life batteries, zoom remote, and Kata rain coat.
- Two 32GB SxS cards, and one 8GB SxS card for almost four hours of continuous HD recording before needing to clear a card. More available upon request.
- GoPro Hero 5 with LCD video back and various accessories.
- Sony BVW-D600 Betacam SP camcorder with Fujinon 20 x 8 lens with 2X extender, Century Optics wide angle adapter, Macie set up, and rain cover.
- Panasonic DVX-100A three 1/3” chip DV camcorder, with wide angle adapter lens, and three long life batteries.
- JVC GY-DV500 three ½” chip DV camcorder and rain cover.
- Four Anton Bauer Pro Pac 14 batteries.
- 12 V camera power supply.
- Sachtler 18p tripod with 2 stage graphite Speed Lock legs for quick set ups.
- Sachtler 14ii tripod.
Edelkrone medium slider
Bogen shoes on everything for quick changes between devices